Established in 2006, a vivacious, energetic group of believers commissioned to empower this generation to find their God given purpose and to use their gifts for the benefit of the Kingdom of God. We believe there is a dynamic opportunity for young adult ministry to demonstrate the POWER and FULLNESS of Christ in our daily lives by redefining Kingdom culture. Kingdom Culture is the behaviors and beliefs which are characteristic of the Spiritual sovereignty of God and/or Christ.
This inspiring group of believers is taking ownership of their resources, operating with a spirit of excellence, and impacting their surroundings by enforcing high morals, invoking ethical standards, and applying new waves of thinking into professional environment.
- Foster an environment where growth and productivity to emerge.
- Promote the concept of ‘serving those who cannot do for themselves.’ It’s not just a thought, it’s a life-style.
- Encourage the collaboration and partnerships amongst other organizations driving towards unity in the community.
- Empower – Young adults to obtain a new mindset so positive steps towards owning their resources, operating with a spirit of excellence, and impacting their surroundings can begin to emerge.
- Educate – Young adults to identify and apply their talents, gifting, and skills set for the advancement of an enhanced world.
- Equip – This generation for stability / sustainment by enforcing high morals, invoking ethical standards, and applying new waves of thinking into professional environment.